24th September 2014, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility of doing PG in visual communication? How is it beneficial?

Is there any possibility in doing post graduation in visual communication after completion of my b.tech degree?? how is it beneficial to me?

Related Questions:
20th February 2017, 05:21 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility of doing PG in visual communication? How is it beneficial?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any possibility in doing post graduation in visual communication after completion of my b.tech degree?? how is it beneficial to me?

Yes, it is possible to study the M.Sc Visual Communication course after completion of graduation in any discipline (media related degree/design related degree preferred) with at least 50% marks. The duration of the course is two years. The M.Sc Visual Communication course is available in various colleges in India for the graduates in any discipline are given below;

Mother Teresa Women’s University - Website Link

Amrita School of Arts and Sciences - Website Link

Loyola College, Chennai - Website Link

The course is useful for those who want to pursue their career in the media and journalism field. The candidates will be given training in all aspects of media through assignments or projects. Candidates can work as a Design Artist and Illustrator, Graphic Design Manager, Copy Writers, Journalist etc. They can work in TVs, Newspapers, advertisement agencies etc.
15th July 2019, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any possibility of doing PG in visual communication? How is it beneficial?

Is there any PG visual communication in overseas ? in which country/university is best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?