20th February 2015, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Hotel Management after B.Com?

hey, i am doing b com honors from delhi university . I am intersted in doing hotel management . Is it possible for me to do hotel management after completing my graduation.

20th February 2015, 11:58 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible to do Hotel Management after B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hey, i am doing b com honors from delhi university . I am intersted in doing hotel management . Is it possible for me to do hotel management after completing my graduation.
Yes, you can apply for MBA in Hotel Management course after completing B. Com course.

MBA in Hotel Management is a professional course in the area of Hotel Management. The duration of the course is two years. This course helps the candidate to develop Management and Business skill in the Hotel Industry.
MBA in Hotel Management Criteria:

Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university and those applicants appearing in their final year bachelor’s degree exam can also apply

Applicants having work experience or additional education, knowledge will be given first preference at the time of admission.

Applicants who have taken MAT, CAT, XAT, ATMA, GMAT or any other national level management exam can also apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?