3rd February 2015, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MBA without CAT, MAT and SNAP?

I didnt gave the CAT ,MAT,SNAP entrance exam whether i can get admission for mba? please reply me or tell me whether there is any online form to get admission for mba

Related Questions:
  1. Career in army as a doctor after completing mbbs? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the courses available for BBA graduate? List of colleges which offer admission in MBA without CAT and MAT?
  3. Can I get admission in MBA after appearing in SNAP entrance?
  4. How can I get admission in MBA without appearing in CAT and MAT?
  5. Is it possible to take admission in MBA without answering CAT or MAT?
  6. Can I get admission for MBA course without giving CAT and MAT Exams?
  7. Which entrance test to be answered for admission into MBA, CAT or MAT? Any job opportunities after MBA?
  8. Best CAT, FMS, SNAP, MAT, MBA, CET, ATMA, IRMA coaching in Pune?
  9. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  10. How to take admission for MBA without writing CAT or Mat exam
  11. What is the next due date for applying for CAT/MAT exam to get admission in MBA course in IIM Rohtak? Minimum percentage to apply for CAT/MAT?
  12. Admission in good MBA colleges in Mumbai? should I go for CAT or MAT?
  13. How to get admission for MBA course in a good college without giving CAT or MAT Entrance Exams?
  14. Which exam is tough between CAT and MAT? Whether value of MAT is equal to CAT? Which universities offer admission through MAT?
  15. MBA colleges offering seats with 47.02 and 43 scores in CAT and SNAP respectively?ISBR Business school a good option?
  16. Suggestions regarding to join MBA being a candidate of Compute Science Engineering?
  17. What is thee eligibility to do Air lines and Airport management after completing B.A, English Literature?
  18. To do correspondence MBA is it necessary to write CAT and MAT?
3rd February 2015, 08:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBA without CAT, MAT and SNAP?

Yes, you can get admission in MBA course even without appearing in CAT, MAT and SNAP examinations. But, to get admission in MBA course, you need to appear in any one of the MBA entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, etc. If you are not interested to appear in CAT, MAT and SNAP examinations, you can appear in XAT/CMAT examinations. By qualifying any appearing any one of the MBA entrance examinations, you can get admission in MBA course.
21st February 2015, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBA without CAT, MAT and SNAP?

can i get admission in MBA without CAT,MAT,XAT,SNAP,TANCET,GMAT,GRE etc...in any of college???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?