8th June 2021, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic science on the basis of Bachelor's degree in chemistry?

Hi I have completed my Bachelor's degree in chemistry (MPC) and I completed my Masters in organic chemistry but I'm interested to do Masters in forensic science...is it possible to do on based of my degree qualification..

9th June 2021, 05:31 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic science on the basis of Bachelor's degree in chemistry?

Of course yes. It is possible to pursue Master's in Forensic Science after completion of Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry. The basic eligibility criteria required is as follows,

Name of the Course - Master's in Forensic Science (M.Sc in Forensic Science)

>> You must have completed B.Sc in Forensic Science or Botany or Physics or Chemistry or Zoology or Biochemistry or Biotechnology or Microbiology or Medical Lab Technology or

>> B.Pharm or

>> MBBS or

>> BDS or BHMS or

>> BAMS or its equivalent qualification are eligible.

>> Hence, as you have done Bachelor's in Chemistry I can say that you are certainly eligible for pursuing this course.
10th June 2021, 12:45 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic science on the basis of Bachelor's degree in chemistry?

Yes, It is possible to pursue Masters in Forensic science on the basis of Bachelor's degree in chemistry.

Applicant must have completed Graduation with science related subject with minimum aggregate of 55% from recognized university to pursue Master degree in Forensic Science.

Applicant will get admission through entrance exam conducted by particular university.

Applicant must have completed intermediate with science subjects.
10th June 2021, 07:34 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to do Masters in Forensic science on the basis of Bachelor's degree in chemistry. After completing a bachelor degree i.e. B.Sc, you can apply for the master degree that is M.Sc in Forensic Science. Some private universities conduct its own entrance test for admission in master courses.

For further more details you can google it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?