21st September 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I obtain Masters in Forensic Science after the completion of Degree in Law?

Please can I obtain masters in forensic science after my degree in law?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to do masters in forensic science after completing engineering in computer science from Bangalore
  2. Which field is better for me for Masters Degree between Forensic Science and Archaeology after completion of B.Sc in Geology? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  3. Names of the top colleges which provide masters degree in forensic science? Procedure to join CBI and Central Forensic Science Laboratory?
  4. Masters degree in Law after completing BSc computer science? Colleges which offer masters degree in law? How can I apply for them?
  5. List of top universities in USA for doing masters degree in forensic science and psychology?
  6. Eligibility for Post graduation in Forensic Science after BCA with 73% marks? Which specialization need to choose for the same?
  7. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic science or PG in forensic science in Mumbai?
  8. How to build my career in forensic science after pursuing B.E in Biotechnology
  9. How to study M.Sc(Forensic Science) after completion B.Pharmacy? Subjects enlisted to study in M.Sc(Forensic Science)? Syllabus for the entrance exam? -- [New]
  10. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to do research in Forensic Science after passing Physics? I want to do masters in forensic science
  12. What are the opportunities after completion of MSc Forensic Course?
  13. Will I get admission in MSc Forensic Science at National Institute of Forensic Science while doing 2nd year degree in Criminology and Forensic Science, Psychology and Sociology?
  14. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Forensic Science?
  15. Am i eligible to appear for CSIR NET in chemical science? I am doing masters in Forensic Science
  16. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  17. How can i go for M.Sc Forensic Science?
  18. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
12th November 2011, 01:19 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I obtain Masters in Forensic Science after the completion of Degree in Law?

HI,
It is totally impossible to obtain masters in forensic science after my degree in law.
you are not eligible for M.Sc in forensic science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?