8th June 2021, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to do masters for NET exam or Honours degree is sufficient for that

Is it necessary to do masters for NET exam or Honours degree is sufficient for that..? Another doubt is that what is the difference between masters & honours? Should I do masters after honors??

10th June 2021, 06:40 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to do masters for NET exam or Honours degree is sufficient for that

Yes, It is necessary to do Masters for NET exam. Students must have passed Master’s Degree of any recognized University/other qualification in a relevant discipline. The minimum qualifying marks are 55% at Post Graduation level.

For more details you can google it.
10th June 2021, 07:12 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Is it necessary to do masters for NET exam or Honours degree is sufficient for that

The answer is YES, you must hold a post-graduation degree with minimum 55% to appear in the NET exam.

There is no age bar to apply for the role of Assistant Professor. A relaxation of five years in age criteria is given to SC/ST/OBC/PwD and women candidates.

Yes, the NTA has postponed the UGC NET 2021 exam due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
10th June 2021, 07:14 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is it necessary to do masters for NET exam or Honours degree is sufficient for that

Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognised by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Science etc. are eligible for this Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?