8th June 2021, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

After doing B.Tech biotech which masters degree should I select?

I am kavita I am doing btech from biotechnology. After doing b.tech biotech which masters degree should I select???

9th June 2021, 05:38 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After doing B.Tech biotech which masters degree should I select?

Course opportunities available after completion of B.Tech in Biotech:

There are various courses available in order to after successful completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology course. They are,

@ M.Sc in Biotech or
@ M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering and Biotechnology or
@ M.Sc in Environmental Science or
@ M.Sc in Biotech or
@ Master of Business Administration or
@ M.Sc in Agriculture Biotechnology or
@ M.Tech in BioTechnology or
@ M.Sc in Clinical research or
@ M.V.Sc in Animal Biotechnology..etc.,

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the very best course I can suggest you is M.Tech in Biotech after completion of B.Tech in Biotech course. On the other side, if you are interested in other courses then you may go ahead with interested courses mentioned above.
10th June 2021, 12:42 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

After doing B.Tech biotech which masters degree you can select following course.

First of all you should go through GATE examination and secure good marks in it.

Now you can pursue MTech/ PhD in following subjects / sectors.

Pharmaceuticals, agriculture, healthcare, food processing, nutrition, animal science, and environmental conservation, Drug and pharmaceutical research, Bio-processing industries, Laboratories Chemicals, Environment control, Waste management,Energy.

You can go through the counseling procedure of GATE and choose above mentioned course for PhD or Master degree and get admission in good college.
10th June 2021, 07:44 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

✓ B.Tech degree is engineering based. To have a career in the engineering side a master's degree in biotechnology will be helpful. If you're interested in basic scientific research then you will do PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?