4th July 2016, 12:32 AM
Ramsingh342001

Is it possible to prepare and score above 70 marks in MAT under 3 months of preparation? Best MAT coaching classes with fee expenses in Jodhpur?

Hi,
I have passed B.Com this year with 58% marks from MDSU, Rajasthan. Now I want to do MBA, so I want to give MAT. Still I haven't prepare anything for upcoming MAT. I have only 3 months in my hand. Is this enough time to prepare for MAT or I have to wait and appear for next one? Can an average student like me will score 70+ marks in MAT? Which is the best coaching for MAT in Jodhpur? Kindly tell me with fees structure? Please solve my issues.

Related Questions:
  1. Best coaching for MAT preparation in Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
  2. Coaching classes for preparation of MAT in Bangalore?
  3. Cutoff marks required in MAT to get admission in a reputed college in India? Tips for preparation?
  4. Coaching classes for preparation of CAT, MAT and XAT with fee structure?
  5. How to join TIME for CAT and MAT preparation?
  6. How months I have to take coaching for MAT Examination?
  7. When is the write time to start MAT coaching and score good marks?
  8. What are the guidelines to prepare for MAT?
  9. Which is the best MBA specialization for a B.tech(CSE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How To calculate MAT percentage with the composite score? -- [New]
  11. Details for MAT classes in a good coaching institute? Registration fee and study materials? How much guarantee from the coaching side?
  12. Procedure to apply for upcoming MAT Exam? List of colleges in Kerala considering MAT score? Validity of MAT score? Syllabus and tips to prepare for this Exam? How to get application form for this Exam?
  13. How may I purchase MAT exam forms? List of books I should read for preparation?
  14. Which course should I opt for my better future either MBA or CS? What's the procedure for registration for CAT as well as MAT, and how may I get the syllabus for CAT & MAT? I am a B.com Graduate by 56.33% marks fromJodhpur
  15. MAT 2016 score is valid for admission in academic year 2016-2018?
  16. Can I get admission in any good colleges with scorecard of February-MAT? How its differ from December-MAT?
  17. How to prepare for the CAT exam?
  18. Coaching classes for preparation of SAT in Kota? Total fee expenses?
5th July 2016, 03:04 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to prepare and score above 70 marks in MAT under 3 months of preparation? Best MAT coaching classes with fee expenses in Jodhpur?

Yes, it is very much possible to score above 70% in your MAT examination under 3 months but it will not be an easy task, you will have to work really really hard.

You will have to put down all your time to studies and be sincere with it, make a proper time table and strictly follow it, revise whatever you have studied during the day time before going to sleep, stay healthy.

Below, I have mentioned the names of some of the good Institutes in Jodhpur, kindly have a look at it;

> Career Launcher
Address: Jhalamund House, Behind Hotel Plaza, Airport Road Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
Phone: (0291)3260100

> CAL Clinik
Address: 509, Ashapurna City, Pal Road, Pal Gaon.
Phone: 9636207086

> IMS
Address: Mangal Building, First Floor, Bhatti Circle, Above Sam Pizza, Ratananda Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
Phone: 9549594999

> IBT
Address: Infoways Computer Institute(NIMACT), B-11, second floor, Abhay Chamber, Jalori Gate.
Phone: 9829239421

> Lotus Education
Address: Plot No.3, Defence Lab Riad, Ratanada, Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
Phone: (0291)2513344

> PT Education

Address: Mangal Building, Bhati Chouraha, Ratanada. Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
Phone: (0291)5109797

> S.M.S. Education Institute
Address: 52/7, Opposite Dau Ki Dhani, Pratap Nagar, Jodhpur, Rajasthan
Phone: 9314722227
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?