18th December 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

When is the write time to start MAT coaching and score good marks?

I will be completing my bba in june 2017. What would be the right time for me to start mat coaching and to give mat exam and score very well in it?

18th December 2015, 11:45 PM
anuradha1985

Default Re: When is the write time to start MAT coaching and score good marks?

MAT stands for Management aptitude test

Eligibility criteria for MAT

Graduates candidates,Final year students can also apply.
you are pursuing your graduation so it is the best time to join best coaching and do hard work for MAT

Best coaching for MAT

TIME
Professional Academy
Pathfinder education service pvt ltd
Career launcher
IMS
Career forum
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which exam is tough between CAT and MAT? Whether value of MAT is equal to CAT? Which universities offer admission through MAT? 2 19th February 2015 06:54 PM
Previous year solved papers of MAT exam? Date of upcoming MAT exam? 7 8th September 2014 06:51 PM
Procedure to apply for upcoming MAT Exam? List of colleges in Kerala considering MAT score? Validity of MAT score? Syllabus and tips to prepare for this Exam? How to get application form for this Exam? 7 20th September 2013 08:29 AM
How many questions to attempt in MAT exam to qualify for MAT exam? List of good colleges? 3 2nd June 2012 09:36 PM
When will the notification for MAT Exam be available? How to get admit card for MAT Exam in the month of May? Cut off marks for MAT Exam? 4 21st April 2012 08:02 PM