3rd July 2016, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Details of Fee structure of MBA course in UPTU?

Hi,
Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the fee structure of MBA course which is available in UPTU? I want to know the fee of this MBA course of UPTU. Kindly tell me asap. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of STEP HBTI Kanpur for MBA through UPSEE? Fee structure of other govt. colleges under UPTU for MBA?
  2. Fee structure of government college under UPTU for MBA? Fee structure of STEP,HBTI kanpur for MBA through UPSEE?
  3. Fee structure of UPTU for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  5. What is the fee structure for Pondicherry University to do MBA? WHat is the fee structure, notification date and details of applying? AM I eligible with 70%?
  6. Will I get admission as per my UPTU ranks under different categories? Top 30 colleges and their fee structure for B.Tech programme?
  7. MBA fee structure details of Srivenkateshwara University in Tirupati?
  8. Exam details, Admission fee, fee structure and study material for MBA full time after BBM?
  9. Admission details and fee structure for NICMAR?
  10. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
  11. What is the fee structure for MBA? Best institutes in Hyderabad? Details about HR and the job opportunities?
  12. Entrance exam, fee structure, and colleges for MBA?
  13. Fee structure of UPTU B.Tech program? Top 30 colleges for UPTU? Can I get a college after scoring 58091 rank?
  14. Hostel fee structure of FGIET college of UPTU? Details about placement in this college?
  15. Process of MBA admission in AMU? What is the fee structure of MBA admission in AMU?
  16. Detailed fee structure to study Dual Degree(B.Tech & MBA) course in IIT-Kharagpur?
  17. Details of admission in IBS Hyderabad? What is the entire fee structure?
  18. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
5th July 2016, 03:16 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Fee structure of MBA course in UPTU?

Below, I have attached a file regarding the fee structure of MBA course in UPTU, kindly download the attachment and get the required information.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UPTU fee.pdf(6.3 KB, 70 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?