27th June 2015, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in MAT to get admission in a reputed college in India? Tips for preparation?

Hello Sir,
I have applied for MAT but I haven't taken
any coaching for preparation. I want to know what
marks I must score in MAT for getting admission in
reputed colleges across India? And how I should prepare?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentile required in MAT to study PGDM in any reputed college of Gujarat?
  2. Cutoff marks required in MAT for admission in any government college?
  3. Which are the good reputed colleges of India in which I can get after scoring 645.5 marks in sept mat
  4. What are the chances of getting admission in reputed aided colleges?
  5. Suitable History books and tips to prepare for UGC-NET? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  6. Can I get admission in any reputed college after scoring 52 marks in JEE mains?
  7. Cutoff marks required in MAT to get admission for studying PGDM in VIT Business School?
  8. Should I apply for CCMT counseling for NITS after scoring 22.33 marks in GATE and cutoff of 25 in ECE? Options for doing M.Tech in any government college or reputed university?
  9. Required Percentage of marks in all the academic levels to be eligible for CAT and MAT Exams? Required score in the Entrance Exams to get admission in a top college?
  10. Cutoff marks required for MAT in Christ College Bangalore?
  11. Bachelor of Physiotheraphy is eligible for CAT?
  12. Cutoff marks required to get admission in PEC, CCET, PU and Landra College of engineering for B.Tech?
  13. How may i get admission in Biotechnology course offered by any reputed college of north India?
  14. Top B-Schools in Tamilnadu and Karnataka which consider MAT score? Cutoff marks required to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to join MBA course in HR after completion of Graduation from Delhi University?
  16. Admission in MBA college is possible with 453 marks in MAT?
  17. Cutoff required in MAT and SNAP to enter SIBM Pune and Christ College Bangalore?
  18. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Tech for B.Tech(IT) candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?