26th November 2016, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue both MA and B.Ed courses in distance mode at the same time?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation and now I want to pursue MA and B.Ed course together. I want to know is it possible to pursue both MA and B.Ed course distance mode at the same time? If yes then please tell me the procedure of the same.

29th November 2016, 12:56 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue both MA and B.Ed courses in distance mode at the same time?

Yes, you can very much opt for integrated M.A.B.Ed course, there is no such problem in it. You will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective Institute you wish to get admission in and after clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to avail admission in the course and university.
29th November 2016, 01:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue both MA and B.Ed courses in distance mode at the same time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation and now I want to pursue MA and B.Ed course together. I want to know is it possible to pursue both MA and B.Ed course distance mode at the same time? If yes then please tell me the procedure of the same.

Yes, it is possible to pursue both MA and B.Ed courses in distance mode at the same time. But it is not advisable to study both the courses at the same time. First one can join and study the B.Ed course and after completion of B.Ed, one can join the MA course or can study & complete MA and after that can do B.Ed course. It is not easy to pursue both the courses together, so concentrate on one course at a time. So think twice before taking any decision.
29th November 2016, 02:15 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that it is not possible to pursue both of the above mentioned courses at the same time as it is legal.
Since you have completed your Graduation course, you can opt any of them but one at a time.
13th October 2017, 01:20 PM
kunalroy89

It is valid to have two degrees simultaneously as per UGC regulations of last year or so. BUT, you can produce only one degree at a time. Meaning,in your case, you cannot apply for a job or course,where both MA and B.ed is required. You can apply only where MA is required or only B.Ed is required. Both the degrees cannot be used at same place.Exceptions are the short term certification courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?