7th February 2015, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Which format I should do my post graduation?

should i do my post graduation through correspondence or through any other format?

8th February 2015, 02:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which format I should do my post graduation?

You can pursue your Post Graduation course through any mode whether Regular or Distance Mode. If you have sufficient time to study by going to college daily, then, you can opt for Regular mode. If you do not have sufficient time and if you want to pursue this course, while doing a job, you can opt for Distance mode. To be eligible to pursue Post Graduation course, you must have obtained Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognised university.
8th February 2015, 06:19 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Post graduation is very different from graduation.
For example, number of lecture hours, exams would be less in post graduation as compared to graduation. Now, you will have more research related work which you will
do under the guidance of a supervisor. Also, you may have to work independently sometimes. Further, you may not find such mention of correspondence studies in post graduation.
9th April 2015, 07:40 PM
kunalroy89

It completely depends upon you whether you select regular mode or correspondence mode for completion of your post graduation.
If you have time enough for going to college then regular course is manageable.
If you are in full time work or some other problem that restraints you from attending college then you can go for correspondence mode.
But if you have option,then try to go for a regular course from a good recognized university. And if you have no other choice than to go for correspondence mode,then try for IGNOU which is the best and safest choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?