2nd October 2018, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study MA(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia for BA(Psychology) graduate of IGNOU?

Hi friends, I want to study MA(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia. I have done with my BA(Psychology) and got 61% but from IGNOU. So, I would like to know can I get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for MA(Psychology) course?

11th October 2018, 01:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study MA(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia for BA(Psychology) graduate of IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to study MA(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia. I have done with my BA(Psychology) and got 61% but from IGNOU. So, I would like to know can I get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for MA(Psychology) course?

Eligibility to study an MA (Applied Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia is a pass in BA (Hons) in Psychology with not less than 50% marks or BA / BSc / BCom / BSc (Home Science) with not less than 55% marks in aggregate. Therefore, if you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to study an MA (Applied Psychology) course in Jamia Millia Islamia. Eligible students have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to study an MA (Applied Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia. Duration of the MA (Applied Psychology) course is two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?