2nd October 2018, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MSc(Instrumentation) in Jadavpur University?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to study MSc in Instrumentation from Jadavpur University. I am studying BSc Electronics from Calcutta University. kindly tell me how can I proceed with Instrumentation in post graduation?

11th October 2018, 01:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MSc(Instrumentation) in Jadavpur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to study MSc in Instrumentation from Jadavpur University. I am studying BSc Electronics from Calcutta University. kindly tell me how can I proceed with Instrumentation in post graduation?

Candidates can apply for the admission to study MSc Instrumentation in Jadavpur University. Those candidates who have passed 3 years BSc (Honors/Major) in Physics / Instrumentation / Electronics / Chemistry (with pass subject in Physics and Mathematics) with 50% marks and Candidates should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the 10+2 are eligible to study the MSc Instrumentation in Jadavpur University. Candidates have to appear for the Written Test for the admission to study MSc Instrumentation in Jadavpur University. Admission to the MSc Instrumentation is done on the basis of marks scored in the BSc and written test. Candidates can find the details in the Jadavpur University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?