10th March 2018, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M.Sc(Biophysics) in Jamia Millia Islamia for a candidate who has completed BSc(Physics) from IGNOU?

Hello guys, I want to study M.Sc(Biophysics) in Jamia Millia Islamia. I have done with my BSc(Physics) and got 71% but from IGNOU. So, I would like to know can I get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for M.Sc(Biophysics) course?

Related Questions:
4th May 2018, 04:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Sc(Biophysics) in Jamia Millia Islamia for a candidate who has completed BSc(Physics) from IGNOU?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue M.Sc in Biophysics in Jamia Millia Islamia:

There is a certain educational qualification required in order to pursue M.Sc in Biophysics in Jamia Millia Islamia.

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, yes you are certainly eligible to pursue M.Sc in Biophysics in Jamia Millia Islamia after successful completion of B.Sc in Physics course from IGNOU. The basic eligibility criteria is as follows.

>> You must have completed B.Sc in Physics, Zoology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Botany, Mathematics or Microbiology or Computer Science with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university. You must have done 12th class with Mathematics at 12th level in order to be eligible.

>> As you are done with B.Sc in Physics, I can say that you are eligible to pursue this course.

Click here for Course Structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?