7th September 2021, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study MBA for a BA(Fashion Design) student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am doing a BA in Fashion Design program. After completing my BA, I want to do an MBA course. Is it possible for me to do an MBA course after my Graduation? Please let me know if it is possible. Thank you!

7th September 2021, 11:34 AM
Singhskomal

Default Re: Is it possible to study MBA for a BA(Fashion Design) student?

Definitely you can do MBA (Masters degree in business administration) its a 2 years Masters degree.
You must clear CAT and SAT exam to get admission in MBA.
7th September 2021, 05:30 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to pursue MBA after completing BA in Fashion Designing from a recognized university.
Total marks obtained in graduation will vary as per colleges and their eligibility criteria.

Some of the specialization in MBA are as follows:-
MBA in Finance
MBA in Marketing
MBA in Information Technology
MBA in International Business
MBA in Operations Management
7th September 2021, 11:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am doing a BA in Fashion Design program. After completing my BA, I want to do an MBA course. Is it possible for me to do an MBA course after my Graduation? Please let me know if it is possible. Thank you!
You are a student of BA in Fashion Design so you are eligible for MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for MBA course. But you should qualify in MBA entrance exam.

Your age should be above 19 years.
8th September 2021, 10:53 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. If you have passed BA(Fashion Design) with 50% marks in aggregate, then you are eligible to apply for MBA.
10th September 2021, 06:55 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue MBA after fashion designing.
An MBA in Fashion designing would open many avenues in your career. You can start working as visual merchandiser, illustrator, textile and sketch assistant and most importantly use your skills in managerial responsibilities.
10th September 2021, 09:46 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and as the name suggests it is a Master degree course with a very good career scope in the administrative and business world.

Further, the minimum education required is a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, being a student of Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree in Fashion Designing, you will be certainly eligible for pursuing MBA degree course as far as the educational requirement for the same degree course is concerned.

Further, for pursuing MBA degree course from top management and business schools, you need to qualify entrance examinations such as CAT, XAT, MAT, GMAT, SNAP, etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?