7th September 2021, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

How much time does it take to complete MBA after completion of graduation in BAF?

I have completed mine hsc with 55% and i am planning to do BAF but after doing BAF i want to do MBA but how much years does it take to complete MBA in finance after completion of BAF???

8th September 2021, 11:15 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time does it take to complete MBA after completion of graduation in BAF?

The duration of an MBA in finance is 2 years. So, It will take 2 years to complete MBA after completion of graduation in BAF.
9th September 2021, 09:45 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time does it take to complete MBA after completion of graduation in BAF?

MBA is Master in Business Administration. It is two year course from a recognised university.

The eligibility is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. So, after BAF it will take three year to pursue the course.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course and even common entrance examination is conducted for the same.
10th September 2021, 09:07 PM
Minal F

BAF full form- Bachelor of Accounting and Finance.

Study After BAF:-

Master of Commerce - M.Com
Accounting and Finance

Chartered Accountant (CA)

Company Secretary ( CS)

MBA
10th September 2021, 09:53 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Admission and it is a two year master degree programme with a good career scope in the business and management world.

As far as you are concerned about the duration of MBA degree course for BAF (Bachelor of Accounting and Finance) graduate students then like all other subject graduates it is two years even for BAF graduate.
11th September 2021, 02:33 AM
Minal F

MBA is 2 years Masters course. So it will take minimum of 2 years for clearing MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?