12th May 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Post Graduation colleges in India for Hotel Management? Duration of the course?

Sir,
My son, Poruri Sasank has completed his B.Sc., in HOtel Management from Shri Shakti College, Begumpet, Hyderabad, INdia. He wants to pursue his Post Graduation. Hence, please let me know:

1. What are the PG Colleges in INdia?
2. Duration of the Course.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  2. Colleges for PG in Culinary arts after graduation in Hotel management and Catering for a career in Bakery?
  3. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  5. Date of entrance exam for MSc(2 years) Hotel Management course? Institutes conducting this course in India?
  6. Bachelor degree in Hotel management is possible after B.Com?
  7. Top colleges in India offering Hotel Management course?
  8. Which are the best hotel management colleges in Visakhapatnam? What is the duration of the course and fee structure?
  9. What is the eligibility for hotel management course? I have done graduation in BSc Chemistry
  10. How to do MBA in Hotel Management after completing graduation?
  11. How to do hotel management after doing BMS?
  12. List of best hotel management colleges in India? What's the fee structure?
  13. How much salary is given to hotel management student?
  14. Can I do actuaries after my graduation? What is the duration of the course? Best colleges in India? What is the fee structure for the same?
  15. Duration of Hotel Management course and syllabus of the entrance test? Fee structure and qualification details?
  16. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  17. Can I apply for hotel management course after graduation? What is the fee structure?
  18. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
15th May 2014, 09:30 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Post Graduation colleges in India for Hotel Management? Duration of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
My son, Poruri Sasank has completed his B.Sc., in HOtel Management from Shri Shakti College, Begumpet, Hyderabad, INdia. He wants to pursue his Post Graduation. Hence, please let me know:

1. What are the PG Colleges in INdia?
2. Duration of the Course.
Hey friend,

Yeah you can do Post Graduation course in Hotel Management and the course which you can opt for is MBA in Hotel Management which is of 2 years duration consisting of 4 semesters.

This course is provided by many colleges and there are certain qualification which is needed to be satisfied by you and they include such as the Education qualification which is needed and as per that you need to have completed a Degree from a recognized university with at least 60% aggregate and this will change from colleges.There is no age limit needed for the course.

Apart from this you would need to write the entrance exam for joining and there are many exams which are conducted in India and there are criteria's which are framed for the exam.

TOP COLLEGES FOR MBA Hotel Management in INDIA:

# Institute of Hotel Management (IHM)
Mumbai
www.ihmctan.edu

# Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration (WGSHA)
Manipal
www.manipal.edu

Delhi
www.ihmpusa.net

Aurangabad
www.ihma.ac.in

Bangalore
www.ihmbangalore.com

Chennai
www.ihmkolkata.com

Kolkata
www.ihmchennai.org

Ahmedabad
www.ihmahmedabad.com

# Christ College
Bangalore
www.christuniversity.in

# Institute of Hotel Management
Hyderabad
www.ihmhyd.org

ALL THE BEST
16th May 2014, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Post Graduation colleges in India for Hotel Management? Duration of the course?

Sir,
i've comleted my 10 2& now i am confused that should i do b.tech in india or in forign.
Plz help me.
17th May 2014, 01:41 PM
sachin varadhan

sir i'm completed BE(mechanical engg) and then higher study can i jointed but cannot clear deatils so i wanted deatils in ME.
17th May 2014, 03:57 PM
mathewjohnson

your son should do pg in hotel mgmt from itft. it is asia 1st mba service industry
it is two year course.

itft.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?