12th May 2014, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Way other than GATE to do master degree in engineering?

I m pursuing chemical degree in thadomal colg mumbai...m planning to do masters in d same field...is there any other way to do master except through gate way? plz help me out

14th May 2014, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Way other than GATE to do master degree in engineering?

I m pursuing chemical degree in thadomal colg mumbai...m planning to do masters in d same field...is there any other way to do master except through gate way? plz help me out
15th May 2014, 10:30 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. It is important that the candidates seek for higher studies in order to ensure the growth of research and teaching field. You can definitely pursue master degree in chemical engineering without giving GATE. However, if you do not get give GATE, you will not be eligible for the top institutes of the country like the IITs and the NITs.

You can give the entrance exams conducted by various private universities for M.Tech course in their institutes and pursue M.Tech course there. You can also go abroad for master degree course through entrance exams like GRE, TOEFL, IELTS.
17th May 2014, 07:42 PM
pitbuljain
Junior Member+

sound great
If you want to read further , I will giving some easy tip and follow them you will crack the gate exam 2015.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?