27th February 2016, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Which post graduation course I can take after completion of B.Com course?

Hai,

I have completed my b.com(ca). So, i don't have any idea to what stream is best for my carrer. So please do advice me. What post graduation i can do right now? Awaiting to get the good suggestions o taking up the course?

Thanks&regards.

Anupriya.c

27th February 2016, 02:30 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post graduation course I can take after completion of B.Com course?

There are so many career opportunities after completion of your B.Com. After completion of your B.Com you can go for the M.Com, MBA or CA as per your interest. CA(Chartered Accountant) is one of the most trending option after completion of B.Com and has good scope in the market.
In M.Com you will learn about Accounting, Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Taxation, Marketing and Management and these are the most demanding keys in the market. So you can also go for the M.Com after completion of your B.Com.
27th February 2016, 10:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post graduation course I can take after completion of B.Com course?

Best Post Graduation Courses to pursue after completion of B.Com Course:

Although there are many courses available to pursue after completion of B.Com course, still there are only few courses which give you good scope after your academics. Here are the several course opportunities available to pursue after completion of Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) course.

>> Master of Business Administration (MBA in Finance)

>> Master of Commerce (M.Com)

>> Certified Public Accounting (CPA) course

>> Chartered Accountant (CA)

>> Certified Management Accountant (CMA)

Among all the options given above, Master of Commerce and CA are the best courses. As you are from B.Com field, I strongly suggest you to go with M.Com course to find good scope. You may find the following disciplines in Master of Commerce course. Several disciplines are, Finance, Taxation, Management, Marketing, Economics, Business and Accounting.
27th February 2016, 10:43 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hai,

I have completed my b.com(ca). So, i don't have any idea to what stream is best for my carrer. So please do advice me. What post graduation i can do right now? Awaiting to get the good suggestions o taking up the course?

Thanks&regards.

Anupriya.c
The aspirant has many choices to do post graduation after completion of B.Com. You can choose any one of the course from the list given below;
  • Chartered Accountancy
  • Company Secretary Ship
  • ICWA
  • M.Com
  • MBA
  • B.Ed
  • Law
  • UPSC Civil Services
27th February 2016, 11:42 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hai,

Thanks&regards.

Anupriya.c
After completion of your B.com course, you can apply for M.com course which is a post graduation course of 2 years duration consisting of 4 semesters. This is a correct stream which you can choose after completing your B.com and the eligibility needed is candidate should have completed a degree in commerce from a recognized university with at least 55% aggregate.
  • Shri Ram College of Commerce
  • Loyola College
  • Christ University
  • Hindu College
  • St.Josephs Commerce College
  • Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce
  • Hansraj College
  • Mount Carmel College
  • Madras Christian College
  • St.Xaviers College

The other option would be choosing to do MBA course (Master of Business Administration) and that is a 2 years course consisting of 4 semesters. The eligibility for doing the course is completed degree from a recognized university with at least 55% aggregate.

The top colleges where you can pursue MBA Course in India are:
  • Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad
  • Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Calcutta
  • Xavier Labour Relations Institute
  • Faculty of Management Studies
  • S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research
  • Management Development Institute
  • Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Kozhikode
  • Indian Institute of Management (IIM) - Indore
  • International Management Institute
  • Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?