3rd September 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Which post graduation course I need to take after B.Com Computer Science to become a lecturer?

I have completed my graduation in B.Com computers regular and want to become a lecturer so which pg course of correspondence should I choose? pls advice me? Can someone please answer me on this as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for it!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  2. Which course shall I opt for between M.Tech and MS after completion of BE in Computer Science to join as Lecturer in Engineering Colleges?
  3. Eligibility for Post graduation course in Computer Science after diploma in Computer Science?
  4. Am I eligible for lecturer post if I have done Post graduation through correspondence mode?
  5. How to get admission for Post graduation course in computer science?
  6. Eligibility to be a college lecturer without completing post graduation degree?
  7. How to apply for lecturer post after completing graduation?
  8. What's qualification required for the lecturer post in degree colleges?
  9. Am I eligible for the lecturer post for doing MCA post graduation?
  10. Is there any post graduate degree in Physics, Electronics or Computer Science?
  11. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  12. Am I eligible to become lecturer if I have completed my post graduation course through correspondence mode?
  13. Which course to choose to become a Lecturer in a good college having completed M.Sc in Computer Science and working in a Company?
  14. How can i join in merchant navy after graduation in political science honors and post graduation diploma in computer application?
  15. Eligibility criteria to pursue M.S. in Computer Science from US having done Graduation and Post Graduation in Arts and MCA from IGNOU?
  16. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get lecturer job in government college after doing B.E computer science?
  18. Will I be eligible for lecturer job if I have done post graduation via correspondence mode?
3rd September 2015, 06:52 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post graduation course I need to take after B.Com Computer Science to become a lecturer?

It is not compulsory to do post graduation to become teacher. You can pursue B.Ed course to become eligible for teacher after B.Com Computer.

Also you can pursue post graduation course to become teacher. List of post graduation course after B.Com is :

Master in Financial Management (MFM)
Master in Management Studies (M.M.S.)
Master in Retail Management
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Marketing Management (M.M.M.)
Master’s Degree in Human Resources Development Management (MHRDM)
Master’s Degree in Marketing
Master’s in Business Studies (M.B.S.)
Masters in Financial Management (MFM)
Masters of Business Administration (Information Technology)- MBA-IT
Masters Program in International Business (MPIB)
4th September 2015, 07:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post graduation course I need to take after B.Com Computer Science to become a lecturer?

For B.Com graduates M.Com is a better option if your aim is to become a lecturer in college. Also, note down that for a government lecturer post you need to qualify NET/SET with a good score after completion of post graduation with 55% marks.

Therefore, you can go for M.Com admission in a good college plus start preparing for UGC NET so that you can get a decent lecturer job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?