24th August 2021, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Post graduation with public administration can apply for UGC NET?

Sir I have completed my Graduation with sociology & publicat and post graduation with public administration . Can I eligible for UGC NET Examination

25th August 2021, 08:21 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Post graduation with public administration can apply for UGC NET?

You may appear for UGC NET In political science with MA in public administration if Public administration subject is not mentioned by NTA in the list of subjects for NET.
26th August 2021, 06:03 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for UGC NET after completing Post Graduation in Public Administration from a recognized university.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% marks in aggregate to be eligible for applying.
27th August 2021, 12:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have completed my Graduation with sociology & publicat and post graduation with public administration . Can I eligible for UGC NET Examination
You have completed post graduation in Public Administration, then only you can apply for the UGC NET exam in Management.

Those candidates who have completed post graduation in Public Administration with above 55% marks from a recognized University are eligible for UGC NET exam in Management.

There are no age criteria for LS. For JRF post, your age should be below 30 years
28th August 2021, 11:45 PM
periwinkle09876

..........If you have completed post graduation degree in public administration then, you are eligible for UGC NET exam in public administration but you should qualify in below given criteria.

National Eligibility Test is conducted by University grants commission and educational qualification required for this exam is Masters degree from a recognised University with the above 55% marks.
Relaxation of 5% is provided to reserved category students and final year students are also eligible.
There is no age criteria for this exam but JRF posts, your age should be between 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?