24th August 2021, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in BEd on the basis of PG marks?

My marks in graduation is 49 % if I done post graduation then can I eligible for appear in b. Ed

26th August 2021, 02:48 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I appear in BEd on the basis of PG marks?

Candidates must have Graduation or post graduation degree in a relevant field of study are Eligible for the B.Ed programme offered by various university.

Post graduation have to score 55%marks.
27th August 2021, 12:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My marks in graduation is 49 % if I done post graduation then can I eligible for appear in b. Ed
If your post graduation marks id above 50% from a recognized University, then you are eligible for B.Ed exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized University are eligible for B.Ed course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
27th August 2021, 01:37 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear in B.Ed on the basis of PG marks.

B.Ed Eligibility:-

Educational Qualification:- Candidates need to have completed their graduation in any stream (that is, Arts, Science or Commerce) in order to fulfill B.Ed eligibility criteria.

However, most popular B.Ed colleges allow candidates to take part in their admission process for B.Ed course if they have graduated with at least 50-55% aggregate marks at the UG level.
28th August 2021, 11:50 PM
periwinkle09876

.........The educational qualification required to apply for Bachelor of Education course is just a Bachelor's degree and admission to this course will be done on the basis of Bachelor's degree not on the basis of post graduation.
The minimum percentage you must have obtained is 50% for general category students and 45% for SC/ST students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?