2nd June 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Previous year model papers of M.Sc Geology entrance examination of Osmania, Fergusson and Xaviers

Can anyone please provide me solved model papers of M.Sc(Geology) entrance examination of Osmania, Fergusson and Xaviers. Kindly provide me the papers as soon as possible.

28th June 2017, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year model papers of M.Sc Geology entrance examination of Osmania, Fergusson and Xaviers

Sir I am preparing bhu msc geology entrance exam so I want previous msc geology entrance exam papers from 2009 to 2016
9th February 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year model papers of M.Sc Geology entrance examination of Osmania, Fergusson and Xaviers

Sir i want msc geology entrance in osmania university last four year papers... My id is [email protected]
8th July 2019, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Oamania university msc entrance geology papers
12th January 2020, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Previous msc geology entrance papers in telangana university
13th February 2020, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Could you please tell me where can I find the previous year papers for MSc geology of fergusson college??
9th September 2020, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Osmania university msc Geology entrance exam previous years question papers
29th August 2021, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

I have geology model papers for msc in osmania university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?