29th April 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Previous year question papers of NIMCET with solutions

Hello,
I am searching for papers of NIMCET.
Can anyone please provide me the
previous question papers of NIMCET?
Please provide me the papers with solutions.

1st May 2015, 07:20 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Previous year question papers of NIMCET with solutions

NIMCET is an entrance examination conducted every year by NIT - National Institute of Technologies to provide admission in MCA - Master's of Computer Application for candidates willing to join this 3 year duration course from NITs and you can apply for this entrance examination if you have :

Passed class 12th with mathematics and must have secured at least 60% marks from a recognized board AND

Passed Bachelor's of Computer Application from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks OR

A bachelor's degree BE. or B.Tech in CS or B.Sc in CS from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks.

Candidate must have studied Mathematics or Statistics or Business Mathematics at any one semester as a subject then only candidates will be allowed to appear for entrance exam.

Examination Pattern of NIMCET Examination : Entrance examination is consist of 120 objective type questions and questions are asked based on various subjects - Statistics, Mathematics, Probability, Theory, Algebra, Co-ordinate geometry, Calculus, Vectors, Trigonometry, Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, Computer Knowledge, General English Language.

Mathematics part covers 40 questions for 40 marks.
Analytical Ability and Reasoning covers 55 questions for 55 marks.
Computer Awareness section covers 10 questions for 10 marks.
English Language subject covers 15 questions

Qualifying in each section is mandatory to get qualified for admission.

I have uploaded some papers for this entrance examination so please download and utilize in preparation.

There are some good books available in market for NIMCET so you should buy and take practice on these books to get perfection for admission.

Amit M. Agrawal MCA entrance exam guide by Arihant Publication
S. Chand Book for MCA Pre Entrance exams

Now you need to download official and updated syllabus and start preparation according to that pattern and syllabus and these books are very useful so you need to complete these books again and again to get proficiency in all subjects and one more thing is there, if you join any coaching provides study for this test then you must join but if you personally prepare for more than 6 hours everyday then you can top this exam easily.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NIMCET Sample Paper 1.pdf(758.5 KB, 443 views)
File Type: pdf NIMCET Sample Paper 2.pdf(510.0 KB, 238 views)
1st May 2015, 08:55 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Previous year question papers of NIMCET with solutions

The NIMCET previous question papers with solution were given below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NIMCET_ 2011_question_answer.pdf(246.0 KB, 334 views)
File Type: pdf NIMCET MCA Entrance 2012 Solutions.pdf(232.7 KB, 247 views)
File Type: pdf NIMCET MCA Entrance 2012 Solved question paper.pdf(3.41 MB, 618 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?