23rd January 2019, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to study MCA for BSc(IT) student? Is there any entrance exam for MCA admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that can I do MCA after my BSc(IT) course? There will be any difficult to do MCA course and what are the procedures to apply for MCA? Is there any entrance exam to join MCA?

30th January 2019, 09:54 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to study MCA for BSc(IT) student? Is there any entrance exam for MCA admission?

Procedure and eligibility to study MCA for BSc( IT) student:-

Admission process to study MCA course:-

Admission process for MCA course is NITs through NIMCET.
NIMCET application is a detailed application form, designed exclusively for the entrance exam and for admission into MCA at any of the NITs that offer MCA program.

Candidates are not required to apply in individual NITs separately.

Eligibility criteria to study MCA course:-
The candidate should have passed graduation or appearing for the final year degree examination in any discipline from a recognised University with 50% marks are eligible to apply.

Candidate must have mathematics as a subject in their 12th course or any one year of graduation . BCA qualified candidates can also purse MCA.

List of entrance exam to study MCA course:-

All India MCA Common Entrance Test

Anna University Distance Education Entrance Exam

Birla Institute of Technology MCA Entrance Exam

Haryana Online Entrance Test for Master of Computer Application

Himachal Pradesh University MCA Entrance Exam

Integrated Entrance Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?