12th December 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee to study MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to apply for MCA entrance exam?

hello
i want to know the procedure of MCA entrance?
please also tell the fee structure
for MCA in delhi university?
thank you and regards.......

14th December 2014, 10:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee to study MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to apply for MCA entrance exam?

For MCA the Tuition Fee per semester is Rs. 12200. In addition to tuition fee you have to pay other fees also like Hostel/Mess, Examination fee, security deposits at the time of admission and other University fees.

If we calculate, then you have to spend at least Rs. 30000 per annum for your MCA degree. The admission is purely based on the entrance examination and you have to get a very decent score in the exam.

You must have a Graduate degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized University. You must also have studied maths at your 10+2 or Graduation level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?