20th June 2017, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in post-graduation in clinical psychology from DY Patil, Pune

I am appearing for third year psychology 6th semester from SNDT university Mumbai. I want to study post-graduation in clinical psychology from DY Patil Pune. I want to know when to apply for admission and what are the documents required.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college in Pune offers Post Graduation in Psychology?
  2. Which exam should I give to become a Psychologist and how much percentage is required in board exams?
  3. Post graduation in M.Sc Clinical Psychology after completing B.Sc in Nursing?
  4. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  5. Best colleges in India for studying clinical psychology
  6. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  7. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  8. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Psychology?
  9. How to pursue Psychology for post graduation? I am currently studying in 3rd year IT in Pune University
  10. List of best colleges to do Post graduation in Clinical psychology in Mumbai?
  11. List of recommended colleges in Mumbai to do post graduation course in Clinical psychology?
  12. What should I do after post graduation in Psychology?
  13. How to apply for post of Clinical Psychology at NIMHANS, Bangalore?
  14. Which are the good colleges for doing PG in Clinical Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission in Pune University for M.A Psychology after completion of graduation in B.A from YCMOU?
  16. When does post M.A Psychology post graduation admission starts in Pune University?
  17. Can I do post graduate diploma in applied or clinical psychology after MBBS?
  18. What is the admission procedure for M.Phil course in IHBAS after completing PG in Clinical Psychology?
21st June 2017, 03:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in post-graduation in clinical psychology from DY Patil, Pune

In general, admission into Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology course from DY Patil, Pune requires certain eligibility criteria. So admission is done on the basis of merit and availability of seats.

So you are required to have maximum marks in Graduation in order to get admission into DPU College, Pune. The course structure of this course is done as per the semester and credit system.

The duration of this course is 2 years and the minimum educational qualification required to be eligible is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. You may contact upon the following numbers for getting more details on this course.

Dr.D.Y.Patil Arts, Commerce and Science Colelge
Sant Tukaram Nagar
Pimpri, Pune-411018
Maharashtra, India
Ph. No: +91 20 27424194

Click here for More Details
21st June 2017, 05:22 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in post-graduation in clinical psychology from DY Patil, Pune

In order to get admission in the above mentioned institution to pursue PG in clinical psychology, you will have to have completed your graduation from a recognized university having scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate and with 10+2+3 course pattern.

You will have to collect all the certificates from school as well as college, i.e. each and every certificates.

For admission in D.Y.Patil, you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the institute, and you will only be getting admission once you have cleared the exam and not without clearing it.
23rd June 2017, 11:44 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

MA Psychology (Clinical) is a 2 years post graduation course, to join DY Patil, Pune for this course, a candidate should have passed bachelor degree in any faculty with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks from a recognized university.Also there will be no entrance or admission test for admitting students for the aforesaid course at Dr. D.Y. Patil Arts, Commerce & Science College, candidates shall be admitted direct on the basis of their merit marks scored.

Candidate can apply for admission when their is a notification for admission, admission form generally released in the month of April and May.
So, candidate can get admission for online through college official website http://acs.dypvp.edu.in/
During admission process candidates need the required documents such as Last exam grade card, provisional certificate, migration certificate, etc.
23rd June 2017, 12:46 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am appearing for third year psychology 6th semester from SNDT university Mumbai. I want to study post-graduation in clinical psychology from DY Patil Pune. I want to know when to apply for admission and what are the documents required.

Graduate in any faculty is eligible to apply for MA Clinical Psychology course at D.Y. Patil Arts, Commerce & Science College, Pune. Admission to the course is done on the basis of merit and availability of seats. Candidates can apply online for taking admission to the MA Clinical Psychology course. Duration of the course is two years with four semesters. Candidates after completion of the MA Clinical Psychology course can pursue their career in the psychology field. D.Y. Patil Arts, Commerce & Science College, Pune website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?