10th March 2018, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study Master of Library Science?

Hello, I am studying Bachelor of Library Science in Punjab. After my Bachelors Degree I am interested to join Pune University for doing Master of Library Science in same field. So, kindly tell me what is the admission procedure for this Master of Library Science course in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Master of Library Science in Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University?
  2. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library Science in Jadavpur University?
  3. Can I study Master degree in Library Science in Kurukshetra University, Delhi University or Punjab University if secured 45% in Graduation?
  4. Possibility to study Bachelor of Arts for Master of Library & Information Science candidate?
  5. Master of Library and Information Science course of C.M.J. University is a recognized course or not?
  6. Admission procedure and requirements to study Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University? -- [New]
  7. Universities offering Ph.d in library and information science and procedure of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I pursue Ph.d in Library Science after securing 60% in Master of Library Science?
  9. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library Science in Nalanda Open University?
  10. Eligibility to do Master of Library Science for a candidate who has completed Graduation around 15 years ago?
  11. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study Part Time PhD in Library Science in Periyar University for a State Government Employee?
  12. Best colleges in Mumbai to study Master of Library and Information Science
  13. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD after completing Master's in Library Science?
  14. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student?
  15. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Which is the best PhD college in uhs,Karnataka? I'm B.Sc graduate of aphu with OGPA of 8.5 and interested in entomology and breeding
  17. Master in Library Science is available at JNU? Qualification required for admission?
  18. University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D?
22nd April 2018, 10:56 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study Master of Library Science?

Master of library science is a postgraduate course which has a duration of 2 years and can be pursued by the candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in library science from a recognized college/university. The admission is done on the basis of marks secured at graduation level. in order to get admission you can visit their official website, select the course and fill up the application form. Or you can directly visit the college campus and get the details of admission.

Add:Ganeshkhind, Pune, Maharashtra 411007, Phone: 020 2569 6064
Web: http://www.unipune.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?