7th July 2017, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in top colleges of Pune for MCA

Hello Sir/Madam, I got 94.86 percentiles in MCA CET. So, I want admission in top colleges in Pune as related to MCA CET, because I want to take admission through MCA CET in the best college.

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 colleges in Pune which offers MCA for a candidate who has secured 79% in MCA-CET?
  2. How can I get admission in top colleges of Pune after scoring 82 marks?
  3. What is the procedure for admission in MCA in Pune?
  4. Which are the top MCA colleges in Pune?
  5. Best colleges for doing MCA under BVP university Pune? Admission procedure for the course?
  6. List of top colleges in nashik, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmednagar for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission procedure for the same?
  7. Top MCA colleges in India and procedure to get admission into these colleges?
  8. Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune University after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance exam? Fee structure of those colleges?
  9. Best Colleges for MCA in Pune -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune?
  11. Will I get direct 2nd admission in top colleges of Pune University after scoring 72 marks in DTE's MCA entrance test?
  12. Will I get admission in Pune for MCA after scoring 70.99 Percentile?
  13. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?
  14. Top MCA colleges in Pune?
  15. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  16. Will I get in top colleges after scoring 60.36 percentile in MAH CET? Should I wait for counseling?
  17. Top colleges which offer M.Sc(Mathematics) in India? Detailed procedure to get admission?
  18. List of colleges in Pune for distance MCA? Can a 30 year old person do the course?
8th July 2017, 12:34 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in top colleges of Pune for MCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I got 94.86 percentiles in MCA CET. So, I want admission in top colleges in Pune as related to MCA CET, because I want to take admission through MCA CET in the best college.
The candidate must complete BCA/B.SC(IT)/Graduation in any discipline with not less than 50% of marks from a recognized university. If you have completed your Graduation in any discipline then you must have studied Mathematics/Statistics in Graduation Level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?