5th January 2015, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?

i m doing bsc with pcm combination final year n after bsc i want to do mca in top colleges of pune.Tel me about the topcolleges of pune having excellent placement after mca.I want to know anout the fee structure and entrance exm for mca....i dnt have any computer subject in my degree so can i do mca easily....is thr any best future in mca after bsc......after bsc most of the people do msc.....but i dont want to do msc.....i want to get job by placement in top most IT companies n mnc.....after mca...my 10th percentage is 75 n my 12th percentage is very less 44 percentage n my degree aggregate is 72 percent.....so help me whether mca is a good option for me....?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  2. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  3. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  4. List of colleges offering PG courses? I want to do three PG courses like MCA, MBA and MSW after completing my UG course
  5. Is MCA better than MSc in computer application?
  6. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  7. Is MCA(Management) good or MCA(Sci) for BSc computer science student? What is the difference between both? List of college of MCA(Management) in Pune University?
  8. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  9. What to do MCA or MBA after B.Sc in Computer science?
  10. Am I eligible to do MCA in lateral entry after completing BSc IT? Colleges or universities providing MCA lateral entry? Details about their placements?
  11. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
  13. Which is a better option between MBA and MCA after BSc Computer Science? Will MBA after MCA provide me some extra opportunities?
  14. Which Job and Group2 Coaching would be Suitable after post graduation in Sociology(Telugu Medium)?
  15. How to study MCA? I have completed B.Com with computer application
  16. What are the courses available after BSc? List of colleges that offering MSc, MS, MCA in Kerala?
  17. What to do after completing BSc, MCA, MSc in Electronics, MSc in Forensic or MSc IT? Any good institute in Ahmedabad city to do Ethical Course?
  18. List of top MCA colleges in Bangalore with good hostel facility for girls?
1st February 2015, 02:37 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m doing bsc with pcm combination final year n after bsc i want to do mca in top colleges of pune.Tel me about the topcolleges of pune having excellent placement after mca.I want to know anout the fee structure and entrance exm for mca....i dnt have any computer subject in my degree so can i do mca easily....is thr any best future in mca after bsc......after bsc most of the people do msc.....but i dont want to do msc.....i want to get job by placement in top most IT companies n mnc.....after mca...my 10th percentage is 75 n my 12th percentage is very less 44 percentage n my degree aggregate is 72 percent.....so help me whether mca is a good option for me....?
Yes, of course you can get admission for MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application. However, you must studied Mathematics subject at Graduation and 12th standard as well.

The students should have a Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics a main subject from a recognized university or college. Some of the colleges or universities conduct admissions on the basis of merit. The minimum percentage requirements will vary according to the institution, universities or college. However, the application required to score at least 50% of marks at Graduation level.
11th March 2015, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?

i am bsc in pcm pass out in 2014.now i confused that what can i do ,which give me good sattlement in my carrier.plese guide me & help me what type course choosed.
21st May 2015, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Now I am completed my bsc electronics.next can I join MCA answer me please????
23rd May 2015, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam, i am doing BSC with PCM final year . So, i want to know that is it good to do MCA after BSC with PCM? As, i have no any qualification related to computer application and I don't want to do MSC .I passed my 12 th exam with 80.40% in maths from CBSE Board. And right now i secured 74% in BSC . So,can u please suggest me best course after BSC without having computer as main subject in my graduation course? And from which stream MCA is best for me? Waiting for your answer... Thanks
19th June 2015, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Hy sir/mam
I m doing B.sc with pcm n this is my final year n I want to go for MCA after completing b.sc so I want to know which path would b better for good job either doing MCA with regular or with distance learning..
7th September 2015, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

hello
sir\ mam
i m doing now b..sc maths with computer so i can do mca so plz sugges me for mca and teal me about mca and good colleg for how% and good hostel in indore and good college in indore.
thanks
3rd March 2016, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I am a chemistry student...i dint have computer science as a main subject in 12th and graduation level as wal...can i persue MCA after chemistry
6th April 2016, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.SC with PCM combination from IGNOU,I did not have computer applications as a mainstream subject. So now am I eligible for pursuing MCA from any other universities sych as JU, JNU or any other except IGNOU??
22nd April 2017, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

28th May 2017, 11:44 AM
LiyaSharan

Smile Re: Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?

In most of the institutes, a course in computer application (BCA or BSc Computer Science etc) comes as the eligibility for MCA. But you can apply for MCA if you have done a paper in Maths/ Statistics/ Business Maths/ Business Statistics etc in graduation or 12th class. Please visit the websites of Loyola College, Lovely Professional University, BFIT etc. Some of these institutes are offering scholarships to the students and ensuring placements of the students in good companies. You can visit the websites for more info..
3rd October 2017, 03:33 AM
Unregistered

I completed B.sc now I am starting MCA ( master of computer application) now i am thinking that what i well follow in these three years.
Networking , web designing , programming or some thing else.
please give me a right Idea that I Will be Happy in the life .
main point that I love mathematics.
if you send your kind Idea to this Email that will be your kindness.
[email protected]
13th September 2021, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

CAN I DO MCA AFTER COMPLETING MY BSC IN SCIENCE GENERAL PASS CIURSE (ZOOLOGY PROGRAMME, COMPUTER SCIENCE PROGRAMME).AM I ELIGIBLE FOR MANY OTHER MCA EXAM LIKE NIMCET EXAM??PLZZ ANSWER ME
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?