15th June 2015, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Can i make a career in Space Science after 12th completion with PCM?

Can i make a career in Space Science after 12th completion with PCM?

Related Questions:
  1. How to make a career in space research and control?
  2. Career Options after completion of 12th class with PCM having scored 85%?
  3. What career can I make after studying PCM in class 12th
  4. What are the career options to study PCM in class 12th
  5. How to make a career after passing 12th in PCM with minimum 50% marks
  6. How may I make career in space and research? I have completed my BE with 69%(aggregate) marks. Am I eligible for ISRO after completion of MS or M.Tech degree?
  7. After doing B.E in Electronics and Communication can I join the career in space science?
  8. How to make my career in Indian Army after passing 12th exam in PCM subject?
  9. What to do after B.Sc (Computer Science) for career in Astronomy or space science?
  10. Career in space research after 12th? I should do BSc Physics or BE?
  11. How to make career in space research after B.E.??
  12. Which courses I have to do after completion of 12th from Maths Science Stream to become a space scientist?
  13. How to make a career in space research after completing 12th exam? What are the jobs available in ISRO? Which entrance exam should I give in this field?
  14. How to get bank job with PCM in class 12th
  15. Should a maths student opt naturopathy(Ayurveda) as his career? I am pursuing 12th with PCM stream
  16. Career options after 12th standard with PCM and Computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which career option should I opt for a better career opportunity excluding engineering after 12th? I have done my 12th(55%) with PCM and physical education subjects
  18. Career after taking subjects PCM in graduation?
19th June 2015, 12:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i make a career in Space Science after 12th completion with PCM?

Yes, you can definitely make a career in space science after 12th PCM. The best and easiest way is to get into IIST and then opt for ISRO since ISRO directly incorporates candidates from IIST. You need to do well in JEE since the admission in IIST is done through JEE score. Apart from this you can also get into IITs or NITs to pursue aeronautical or aerospace engineering and then get into ISRO or other research institutes like IISC. You can also get into this field after your graduation by cracking the written test and interview of ISRO for graduates.
19th June 2015, 10:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i make a career in Space Science after 12th completion with PCM?

Yes, you can apply for admission in any course which is related to Space Science. Normally, those who want to study space science opt for Physics graduation. There are some course in Astrophysics too and you can get admission in them also.

Therefore, you are definitely eligible for admission in tha said field but you have to get admission in a reputed college and then pursue higher studies to become a professional in this field. If you can get admission in IITs then it will be very good for you for your Engineering degree and from there you can take admission in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology.
19th June 2015, 11:43 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Yes, of course you can your career as an space scientist after 12th with PCM. The minimum eligibility to become an space scientist is, the candidate need to complete his/her 12th in science stream with Physics, chemistry and Mathematics. So you are eligible for studying astronomy in your bachelor's degree. So you can make career as an space scientist.
24th January 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Can i make a career in Space Science after 12th completion with PCB?
7th July 2017, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th with 74.8%,and I want to make carrier in space and technology. And I study in B. sc last year (phy-math owner ) .so what should I take next step for this purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?