1st March 2018, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get Migration Certification from Osmania University? Total cost and documents required for submitting?

Hello I have completed my B.Tech from Osmania University and got admission in M.Tech in IIT-Madras. I want to know how to get migration certificate from Osmania University? What documents I need to submit and how much fees I have to pay?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get Migration Certificate from Calcutta University? Total cost and documents required submitting?
  2. How to apply for Migration Certificate for Osmania Universtiy? What documents I need to submit and how much fees I have to pay?
  3. How to get Migration Certificate from Osmania University after the completion of B.Com? What documents are required for this? Where to get application form for this?
  4. How to apply for obtaining migration certificate from Osmania University? What documents are required and how much is the fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Documents required to submit in IIT-Madras after securing M.Tech seat? How to get Migration Certification from JNTU? Total fee expenses?
  6. How to get migration certificate from Sikkim Manipal University after completing M.Sc IT?
  7. Admission procedure and total expenses to study M.Sc in Osmania University for B.Sc(Chemistry) student of Odisha?
  8. What is the procedure followed to do graduation in distance education after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  9. Documents required to get PhD(Environmental Science) admission in Osmania University? -- [New]
  10. How can I get admission to study B.Sc in GGU, Bilaspur after completing 12th?
  11. Documents required to start transfer within 1st year of B.Com at Pune university?
  12. Documents required to avail Migration Certificate for a candidate who has completed 12th CBSE in Bahrain?
  13. Do I have to get migration certificate, if completed bachelor degree from IGNOU?
  14. What is the total fee for Certification in Yoga? What is the procedure to apply for Certification?
  15. Can I study B.Sc geology or B.Sc computer science at the age of 30?
  16. Can i get migrated from DAV chandigarh to DAV Delhi?
  17. When I will get Education Loan after submitting all the documents? Documents required to submit?
  18. What all documents should I get from the university, after completing B.Ed degree?
15th March 2018, 02:57 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get Migration Certification from Osmania University? Total cost and documents required for submitting?

There wont be much fees for the migration. I cannot tell yu the exact amount because it varies from university to university.

You need to contact the admission department of the university.

There you have to apply for the migration and produce the documents :

* Last mark sheet
* Transfer certificate
* ID Proof

They will clear your application and in a few days you will receive your migration certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?