5th September 2020, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure MBA(Media and Entertainment) admission in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science?

Hi everyone, I am willing to pursue an MBA(Media and Entertainment) course from Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science. I don’t know how I can get admission for this course in this institute. So, kindly tell me about the procedure to secure admission for this course in this institute.

7th September 2020, 10:44 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure MBA(Media and Entertainment) admission in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science?

Procedure to secure MBA(Media and Entertainment) admission in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science is as follows.

Admission will be done on the basis of previous qualification marks.

Application forms for Hindustan University are available on the official website of the college.

The candidate needs to download the application form and submit it to the college with the demand draft of INR 1000 drawn in favor of Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science and payable at Chennai .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?