5th September 2020, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to get MBA(Media and Entertainment) admission in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science?

I am planning to do an MBA(Media and Entertainment) course which is available in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science. Can I know about the educational qualification which is essentially required to get admission for this course in this college?

7th September 2020, 10:46 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get MBA(Media and Entertainment) admission in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science?

Qualification required to get MBA(Media and Entertainment) admission in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science is as follows.

Candidate must pass in a recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in BCA, B.Sc (Information technology/ Computer Science) with mathematics as a course at 10+2 level or at graduate & obtained at least 50% in the qualifying degree examination .
Or
The candidate should have studied Core Mathematics either at +2 level or Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects at the degree level / B.C.A / B.Sc. (Computer Science).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?