6th February 2011, 11:31 AM
shailendra1986

Solved question papers of Last 3 years for Engineering Management, Mechanics of Fluids, Mechanics of Solid and Thermal Engineering?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please send me solved paper of last 3 years for Engg. Mgmt,Mechanics of Fluids,Mechanics of solid & thermal Engg.

Thanks

Shailendra

Related Questions:
  1. Solved question papers of Mechanical Engineering Section B solved papers for Mechanics of Fluid, Mechanics of Solid and Thermal Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Last 5 years summer and winter solved question papers?
  3. Bengal Engineering and Science University, Sibpur B.Arch 1st Sem- Engineering Mechanics (AM-101A) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Paper
  4. A.E(Assitant Engineering) Electrical papers and syllabus?
  5. Cochin University, B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, 3rd Sem., Mechanics of Solid (ME 304) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. How to clear the subjects of Thermal Science and Engineering, Mechanics of Solids, Fluid Mechanics, Design of Machine Elements?
  7. How should I clear IES after doing B.Tech from UIET MDU
  8. PTU B. Tech- 3rd Sem Civil Engineering Solid Mechanics (CE- 207) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Previous years solved question papers of engineering mechanics?
  10. Last 10 years papers of engineering mechanics?
  11. How to do Ph.D in Solid Mechanics (Mechanical Engineering) from USA?
  12. JNTU, B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, 1st Semester, Engineering Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Top colleges offering M.Tech course in Fluid Mechanics and Solid Mechanics?
  14. Available various subjects in M.Tech related to Physics after B.Tech in Mechanical?
  15. Difference between Solid Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering(Design)? What will be the career after completing M.Tech in Solid Mechanics?
  16. WBUT EE, 1st Sem Engineering Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Lingaya's University B.Tech 1st Year Engineering Mechanics (ME-101) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. Books covering whole syllabus of GATE (Civil) 2016? -- [New]
17th September 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers of Last 3 years for Engineering Management, Mechanics of Fluids, Mechanics of Solid and Thermal Engineering?

what is the fundamental of statics????????
17th September 2011, 08:17 PM
bhabanisankardas

Location: Jaypurkilla(Near Pipili College), Pipili, Puri, Orissa, India 752104
Default Re: Solved question papers of Last 3 years for Engineering Management, Mechanics of Fluids, Mechanics of Solid and Thermal Engineering?

Dear,
You have not mentioned the name of your university where you are pursuing your degree. i am attaching a file which will help you in mechanics of fluid subject.

Regards...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Fluid Mechanics & Hydraulic BENG 1208.pdf(24.7 KB, 1298 views)
17th September 2011, 08:22 PM
bhabanisankardas

Location: Jaypurkilla(Near Pipili College), Pipili, Puri, Orissa, India 752104

Dear,
You have not mentioned the name of your university where you are pursuing your degree. i am attaching a file which will help you in mechanics of fluid subject.

Regards...
25th September 2011, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

sir i have passed sec a in 1st.attempt.when will my grade card come? Whether i m eligible for secb,,do i fill the exam form along with registration form sec b..what r the formalities..kindly guide me sir.
27th November 2011, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

i want last three year question paper
5th December 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I want last 3 year solved qustion papers in
fluid mechanics(b tech 3rd year)..
21st February 2012, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I. A shunting railway engine pulls a coach with force F. The force R applied by the coach on the
engine in the opposite direction would be
a) R < F
b) (R = F
c) R > F
d) None of these
II. A rigid body subjected to three parallel forces is in equilibrium. The forces must be
a) equal
b) collinear
c) coplanar
d) non coplanar
III. A truss member is treated as a
a) two force member
b) three force member
c) pinned beam
d) fixed beam
IV. The first moment of an area about an axis through its centroid is always
a) zero.
b) minimum.
c) maximum.
d) none of these.
8th March 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

i want last 3yrs thermal question papers diploma 4th sem.
23rd April 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I want last 3yrs mechanical questions papers of 4th sem
20th August 2012, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

SIR I NEED SOLVED PROBLEM QUESTIONS OF MECHANICS
8th March 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

in the figure three wires joined at d two ends a and b are on the wall and the other end c is on the ground. the wire cd is vertical. a force of 60 kn is applied at d and it passes through a point E on the ground as shown in fig. find the forces in all the three wires.
22nd September 2013, 01:06 PM
rcpnth

sir i need question papers of DIPLOMA CIVIL Engineering of UBTER(UTTARAKHAN BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION) of flid mechanics, applied mechanics and construction material of last 10 years. please send it to me.
27th October 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i need solved question papers of mechanics of fluids now i am studying BE civil engg 2nd year i am studying under anna university chennai regulation 2009
27th October 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i need fluid mechanics question paper for diploma civil engineering in ubter board. plz send it to me at [email protected]
7th November 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir i need fluid mechanics question paper for diploma in mechanical for Karnataka board Pls send it to my mail id [email protected], [email protected] pls pls
7th November 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

sir i need fluid mechanics and MMM question paper for diploma mechanical engineering in Karnataka board. plz send it to me at [email protected], [email protected]
23rd January 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello.... I need previous year question papers of diploma in civil engineering of ubter university please send it to [email protected] thanks a lot for ur help
21st February 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir.please discuss about last 3 year BEE paper calicut university of 1st year.
11th May 2014, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

SIR ..i need previous year solved question paper of calicut university ,b-tech in civil engineering,4th sem.,structural analysis-1
11th May 2014, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

SIR ..i need previous year solved question paper of calicut university ,b-tech in civil engineering,4th sem.,structural analysis-1
9th October 2014, 03:46 PM
pranayshewale55

Cool Re: Solved question papers of Last 3 years for Engineering Management, Mechanics of Fluids, Mechanics of Solid and Thermal Engineering?

Pranay? (8379042026]Dear Sir/Madam,

Please send me solved paper of last 3 years for Engg. Mgmt,Mechanics of Fluids,Mechanics of solid & thermal Engg.

Thanks
Pranay

14th May 2018, 07:24 PM
GnaragundG

Diploma mechanical 5th seem Thermal engineering two (9me) last three-year question papaer please seend me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?