28th September 2019, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure MTech(Chemical Technology) admission in Institute of Science and Technology Hyderabad?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you please tell me how can I get admission in Institute of Science and Technology Hyderabad for studying MTech(Chemical Technology) course? I would like to know about the procedure for securing admission. Please tell me immediately.

1st October 2019, 04:42 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure MTech(Chemical Technology) admission in Institute of Science and Technology Hyderabad?

The procedure to secure MTech in Chemical Technology admission in Institute of Science and Technology Hyderabad is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech/AMIE in Chemical Engineering/Petroleum Engineering/Chemical Technology with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

Admission selection is done through GATE or TSPGECET (Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test). Interested candidate can apply through the GATE website or through TSPGECET website that is https://pgecet.tsche.ac.in. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.jntuhist.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?