21st August 2019, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure MTech(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Greater Noida Institute of Technology?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Greater Noida Institute of Technology. Kindly help me to know how I can get admission in this college for studying this MTech course? Please tell me about the procedure of getting admission.

25th August 2019, 12:44 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure MTech(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Greater Noida Institute of Technology?

The procedure to secure admission to study MTech in Mechanical Engineering at Greater Noida Institute of Technology is a candidate must have passed BTech in the relevant field or equivalent with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of a valid score obtained in the GATE/GPAT examination.

To take admission a candidate can download the registration form from the institute website www.gniotgroup.edu.in. Fill the form with all the required details and submit it to the institute. I am also giving you the institute address.

Address - Greater Noida Institute of Technology
Plot Number - 7, 6C, Knowledge Park - II, Greater Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Uttar Pradesh - 201306
Phone - 0120-2328214/15/16
Admission Helpline Number - 8860606661/62/63
Email - [email protected]
25th August 2019, 01:22 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure MTech(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Greater Noida Institute of Technology?

The admission to Master of Technology(Mechanical Engineering) in Greater Noida Institute of Technology is through Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering(GATE) score card.

You would need to appear in Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering(GATE) and then you can fill the application form available on the website www.gniotgroup.edu.in.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Master of Technology(Mechanical Engineering) in Greater Noida Institute of Technology is that you must have scored minimum 55% in aggregate in Bachelor of Technology or equivalent from a recognized university.

You can visit the website https://www.gniotgroup.edu.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?