2nd November 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Bangalore University for a B.Sc candidate of Mysore University?

Hello Sir,
I want to study M.Sc in Bangalore University. I am studying B.Sc Mathematics from Mysore University. kindly tell me how can I proceed with Mathematics in Post Graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the evening colleges colleges offering BSc and MSc in Bangalore and Mysore?
  2. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  3. Which are the M.Com offering colleges in Bangalore or Mysore? Procedure to join?
  4. Admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com course in Bangalore and Mysore Universities?
  5. Procedure to do MCA from Mysore University?
  6. Details regarding ME courses offered by Mysore university? Can that course be done in Bangalore too?
  7. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc Physics in Mysore university?
  8. Top Ten BCA Colleges in India?? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which colleges can I get after scoring 17375 rank in COMEDK?
  10. How can I apply for doing MCA in Bangalore University?
  11. How to study MSc in physics in Mysore University? Percentage requirement to get a free seat in Mysore University?
  12. Best colleges in India for Bachelor in Computer Application?
  13. Admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Mysore University for B.Com graduate?
  14. How to pursue Ph.D in correspondence from Bangalore or Mysore University after doing M.A in History?
  15. Is there any correspondence course in B.Sc offered by Bangalore or Mysore University?
  16. List of the colleges for M.ed correspondence course?
  17. Can I get a medical seat in government college in Karnataka after scoring 1395 rank in Medical KCET?
  18. List of best government geology colleges in India?
15th November 2015, 11:52 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Bangalore University for a B.Sc candidate of Mysore University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I want to study M.Sc in Bangalore University. I am studying B.Sc Mathematics from Mysore University. kindly tell me how can I proceed with Mathematics in Post Graduation?

The eligibility to study the M.Sc in Mathematics is a pass in B.Sc Mathematics with 50% marks.

The duration of the course is 2 years.

The application forms are available in the university website http://bangaloreuniversity.ac.in/application-forms/.

You have to pay the amount in DD for the application.

You can get other details in the website or you can contact the university directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?