24th October 2015, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I get good job after completion of MCA being a 25 years old female? Expected salary?

Dear Sir,
I am a 25 years old female and I have just completed my BCA. I wish to do my MCA. Can I go for it? Will I get a good job after completing my MCA? And can you tell me my salary range?

Related Questions:
  1. Good job with a good salary for MCA holder having 5 years of experience as System Admin & Console Technical support?
  2. Is there job surirty after completion of 3 years Aircraft maintenance engineering? Expected salary in India?
  3. Detailed Information regarding MCA course after the completion of BCA?
  4. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?
  5. How much package can we gain per month by doing BCA?
  6. Any entrance exams to write to do MCA after BCA? Job opportunities after doing MCA? Stating salary of an MCA fresher? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Expected salary for MCA freshers in IT sector?
  8. What will be the career advantage of doing MCA after the completion of MBA in Marketing? What will be the salary offered to me if I complete MCA?
  9. What are the MCA job opportunities and salary details?
  10. Career options for me after doing BCA?
  11. Where can I get a good job after completing BCA and MCA with a salary of 18000?
  12. Expected salary after completion of BCA? Information about both private and government sector?
  13. Which is the best course between BBA and BCA?
  14. Will it be a problem for me to get a good job after completion of MCA of not scoring 1st class in 12th Class?
  15. Can i get job in India after completion of MS from Germany? Expected salary after MS?
  16. How much salary can I expect after completing MCA from IGNOU? How can I get a good job in a good company?
  17. BCA from Dr.BRA University Agra is equivalent to any degree course?
  18. What should I study further after completing 5 years B.B.A.LLB? Job opportunities with expected salary?
15th November 2015, 11:12 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get good job after completion of MCA being a 25 years old female? Expected salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am a 25 years old female and I have just completed my BCA. I wish to do my MCA. Can I go for it? Will I get a good job after completing my MCA? And can you tell me my salary range?

Yes you can get good job after your MCA.

The job opportunities for a MCA candidate are high.

You can get a job in both government and private sectors.

You can work in IT companies as Fresh graduates in many companies like Cloudzen Technologies, Trigent Software Ltd.,
Ad2pro Media Solutions, Plintron Global Technology, TCS, HCL Corporation Ltd., Accenture, Cognizant Technology Solutions,
Lopex Technologies, Megus Technologies, Aspire Systems etc.

The salary will be from 2.5 to 3 Lakhs/annum.

This is only approximate figure, it will vary from company to company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?