6th March 2016, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MA course in Kathak dance?

I am a Kathak dance student (age-32 years). I have passed Bachelor in Music in Kathak dance from Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad. I am a dance teacher in D.A.V. Public School, HCL, Rupnarayanpur(West Bengal) and I have 12 years experience in teaching kathak dance. I want to complete my Masters degree in Kathak dance. Tell me the procedure to study MA course in Kathak dance?

18th March 2016, 10:33 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MA course in Kathak dance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a Kathak dance student (age-32 years). I have passed Bachelor in Music in Kathak dance from Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad. I am a dance teacher in D.A.V. Public School, HCL, Rupnarayanpur(West Bengal) and I have 12 years experience in teaching kathak dance. I want to complete my Masters degree in Kathak dance. Tell me the procedure to study MA course in Kathak dance?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for the MA in Kathak Dance after completing a Bachelor Degree in Music in Kathak dance. Those candidates who interested to pursue for an MA in Kathak Dance must complete a graduate degree in any discipline with 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved category) from a recognized university.

The candidate will need to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. Thereafter the candidate will need to appear for the personal counselling session. Based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam.

Colleges Offering MA in Kathak Dance:

Indira Kala Sangeet UniversityAddress: Khairagarh,
Chhattisgarh 491881
Phone: 078202 34232
27th April 2019, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I have done MBA and also want to do masters in kathak. Is that possible?
If it is not then what should I do???
5th February 2022, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in geography honours. Am I eligible for MA in kathak ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?