30th April 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to do course regarding dance or designing in abroad after completion of 12th standard?

What is the procedure to do course regarding dance or designing in abroad after completion of 12th standard? I really wanted to do some course only in the two fields dance or designing. Can someone please let me know the information on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to be followed to go abroad after 10th standard?
  3. How can I study Fashion Designing course in Abroad after completing 12th?
  4. Which are the exams we can write to qualify for free scholarship in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in JNU after completion of 12th standard?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria to study abroad?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for doing higher study in abroad after completion of 12th commerce course?
  8. Am I eligible to study in abroad after completion of 10th standard in India?
  9. What is the procedure to get admission in NIRMA for doing diploma course after completion of 12th standard?
  10. Procedure to do M.Tech abroad after completion of M.Tech in India?
  11. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  12. Procedure to do further studies in Abroad after completion of 12th Class in PCM?
  13. How to do web designing course after passing 12th standard?
  14. Complete information about Fashion Designing after 12th?
  15. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  16. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for MBBS programme in Abroad after completing 12th standard?
  18. How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS
25th September 2017, 04:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to do course regarding dance or designing in abroad after completion of 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure to do course regarding dance or designing in abroad after completion of 12th standard? I really wanted to do some course only in the two fields dance or designing. Can someone please let me know the information on the same?

Thanks!

Those candidates who have an interest in Dance can pursue Dance courses in various abroad countries after completion of 12th Class. They have to clear the English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL to study Dance BA (Hons) or Dance/Drama Studies BA (Hons) or Dance/English Literature BA (Hons) or Dance/Graphic Arts BA (Hons) or Dance/Media Communications BA (Hons) or Dance/Music BA (Hons) or Bachelor of Arts in Dance etc. The Dance or Design related courses are available in various countries like USA, UK, Netherlands, Australia, Canada, Malaysia, New Zealand etc. Candidates have to apply to the universities online for the admission. They have to apply with necessary documents like academic records, resume, statement of purpose, letter of recommendations and financial statements to get admission in abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?