22nd February 2016, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the basic criteria for BFA in Dance? What is the fee structure?

I wish to gain information about studying BFA (kathak). Tell me what is the basic eligibility criteria for admission in the course. Also tell me about the fee structure of the course. Please reply.

22nd February 2016, 10:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the basic criteria for BFA in Dance? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wish to gain information about studying BFA (kathak). Tell me what is the basic eligibility criteria for admission in the course. Also tell me about the fee structure of the course. Please reply.
Eligibility Criteria required for BFA in Dance:

Applicants who passed their 12th standard in any discipline are eligible to apply. Apart from the educational qualification, the candidate must possess a natural interest, talent in Dance. The admission to the course is based on the 12th board exam score.

The fee structure required for BFA course differ from college to college. The approximate fee structure of BFA course is between Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 30,000/- per year. But the course fee is little less in Government colleges. It is between Rs. 10,00 to Rs. 15,000 per year. Please, refer the respective university official website more details regarding fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?