17th August 2018, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) in The Fort Ramgarh Institute of Hotel Management, Panchkula?

Hello, I am interested to study my MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) in The Fort Ramgarh Institute of Hotel Management, Panchkula. So, I want to know about the criteria for admission in The Fort Ramgarh Institute of Hotel Management, Panchkula for this MBA course. Please let me know about the admission criteria.

15th September 2018, 04:58 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) in The Fort Ramgarh Institute of Hotel Management, Panchkula?

** Master of Business Administration in Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology is an post graduation course.

** The duration of Master of Business Administration in Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology course is two years.

** For this course candidate should have passed graduation from a recognized university.

** Also you have to appear in entrance examination which is organized by the The Fort Ramgarh Institute of Hotel Management, Panchkula.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?