17th August 2018, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee structure of MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) in The Fort Ramgarh Institute of Hotel Management, Panchkula?

Dear friends, I am interested to join The Fort Ramgarh Institute of Hotel Management, Panchkula for MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) program. Can I know about the fee structure of this course and the course duration as well. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

5th September 2021, 02:28 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee structure of MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) in The Fort Ramgarh Institute of Hotel Management, Panchkula?

The course duration and fee structure of MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) in The Fort Ramgarh Institute of Hotel Management, Panchkula are given below.

** The fee of MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) in The Fort Ramgarh Institute of Hotel Management, Panchkula is Rs.95100 per year.

** The course duration of MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) in The Fort Ramgarh Institute of Hotel Management, Panchkula is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?