29th May 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MEd(Mathematics) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study MEd in Mathematics in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education. Can I know about the procedure for studying this MEd in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for MEd(Social Sciences) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education?
  2. Course duration and fee structure of MEd(Mathematics) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education?
  3. Admission criteria to study MEd(Social Sciences) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education?
  4. Fee expenses of MEd(Social Sciences) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education?
  5. Job opportunities for MEd(Mathematics) candidate of Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education?
  6. Admission criteria to study MEd(Mathematics) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education?
  7. Course structure of MEd(Social Sciences) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility to study MEd(Social Sciences) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education for BEd(Social Science) student?
  9. Entrance exam available to study MEd(Mathematics) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education?
  10. List of colleges offering B.Ed degree for B.A Economics graduates?
  11. List of best institution available in Kerala for doing the BBA Aviation course?
  12. List of B.Ed private and government colleges in AP?
  13. JBT Admission details in Haryana -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Names of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  15. Where can I do B.Ed without teaching experience?
  16. Quality of education of Rajiv Gandhi Memorial Ayurved College & Hospital, West Bengal? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  17. Can I join B.Ed with regular in Hyderabad after completing degree with 52%?
  18. List of colleges along with their fee structure offering B.Ed degree in Mahendergarh(Hariyana)?
30th June 2018, 11:41 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MEd(Mathematics) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education?

Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial college of education is one of the top university which offers B.Ed & M.Ed in different subjects.

The basic eligibility required for getting admission into the university for M.Ed course is a B.Ed or equivalent education in any related subject from any recognised university.

The admissions are divided into two categories i.e., under university quota & management quota. In university the 50% of the seats are reserved under university (MG University) which means under reservation category and remaining 50% seats are alloted under management quota.
For getting admission under university quota you need to be a reservation category candidate.
For getting admission under management quota you need to attend the exam conducted by the university by filling the form which is available in the official website of the university.

For more details visit the official website of SAM College of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?