3rd July 2018, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MEd(Social Sciences) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study MEd(Social Sciences). Can I know about the criteria for admission in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education for this course? Because I want to join this institute so I want to know the admission criteria.

6th July 2018, 03:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MEd(Social Sciences) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education?

Admission criteria to study MEd(Social Sciences) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education is as follows.
Candidates can apply for the admission by downloading the application from the website. There are no entrance exam for admission. Admission to the M.Ed. Course will be done as per the centralised allotment procedure by Mahatma Gandhi University.
Students must have submit the following documents at the time of admission.

Transfer Certificate from the last attended Educational Institution,

S.S.L.C. Book. Degree Certificate and Marksheets of Qualifying Examinations,

Course and Conduct certificate,

Migration Certificate (in the case of graduates from other Universities),

Community Certificate in case of backward communities,

Eligibility certificate (in case of student from Universities outside Kerala )

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th August 2018 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Remove @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?