28th June 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MTech(Energy System Engineering) in College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar?

Hi everyone, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar for MTech(Energy System Engineering). Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

29th June 2018, 04:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MTech(Energy System Engineering) in College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar for MTech(Energy System Engineering). Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Candidates have to clear the GATE or OJEE with good rank in order to study MTech Energy System Engineering in College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar. Candidates with BE or BTech in the relevant subject from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the admission to study MTech Energy System Engineering in College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar. Candidates can find the details in the college website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?