14th April 2018, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MSc(Physics) in DAV College, Chandigarh?

Hello Sir, I want to study MSc in DAV College, Chandigarh. I am studying BSc Physics from Patiala University. kindly tell me how can I proceed with Physics in post graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for B.Com course through Sports Quota in Dav College, Chandigarh?
  2. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  3. Will I be able to get admission in BBA in DAV college Chandigarh after scoring 65%?
  4. Procedure to get admission in MCM DAV College, Chandigarh for B.Com Part-I if secured 73% in 12th with Maths additional?
  5. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  6. Can I get admission in BBA in GGDSD college or DAV college Chandigarh after scoring 75% marks in 12th commerce?
  7. Cut-off for BBA admission in DAV college, sector 10 Chandigarh? -- [New]
  8. When will be the B.Com 1st year admission open?
  9. Admission in SD college in Chandigarh after scoring 89% in best of the 5 subjects and 88% in best 4? Can I pursue B.Com economics honors in SD college Chandigarh?
  10. Admission to DAV college, Chandigarh after 62% marks in Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission in DAV College Chandigarh after passing 12th with 80%?
  12. Migration from DAV Abohar ro DAV Chandigarh is possible?
  13. After scoring 77% in 12th commerce can I get admission in DAV college in Chandigarh?
  14. Can I get admission in DAV School Chandigarh having 51.6% in 12th Haryana Board?
  15. Admission in MCM DAV or any other college in Chandigarh after scoring 74% in Non Medical?
  16. Can I get admission in DAV College Chandigarh in B.Sc with bioinformatic stream after scoring 60.60% marks in 12th CBSE?
  17. B.Sc maths (hons) admission in Government college or DAV college, Chandigarh with 82% marks in 10+2
  18. How to take admission in Dav Chandigarh College for MBA course?
27th May 2018, 01:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MSc(Physics) in DAV College, Chandigarh?

Procedure to study M.Sc in Physics in DAV College, Chandigarh:

Here is the detailed information of this M.Sc in Physics course in DAV College, Chandigarh.

Name of the College - DAV College, Chandigarh

Name of the course - M.Sc in Physics

Duration of the course - 2 years

Total Fees - 1.14 Lakh

Total number of seats - 40 seats

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this M.Sc in Physics course in B.Sc in Physics from Punjab University or from any other recognized university. Candidates who are done with their B.Sc in Hons in Physics course are also eligible to apply.

Besides meeting this criteria, you must appear in PU CET (PG) Entrance Examination. And 50% weightage will be given to the score in Entrance test and 50% weightage will be given to the score in qualifying examination. Hence, candidates can apply online or offline with the required information in order to pursue this course. Merit screening is done on the basis of marks obtained in graduation as well in the entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?